Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:22, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Enables/Disables the person's fatigue.
- Stamina System
- unit enableFatigue enable
- unit: Object
- enable: Boolean
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- getFatigue setFatigue
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on March 24, 2015 - 16:30 (UTC)
- When the player dies enableFatigue is set to true after the respawn
- Posted on January 27, 2016 - 19:17 (UTC)
- Pierre MGI
- To precise the note of Harmdhast, this command is not persistent (after respawn). So, in MP, you'll have to enableFatigue false, also in onPlayerRespawn.sqf or through the MP eventHandler MPRespawn.