Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:08, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<code>([^\+)<\/code>" to "<sqf>$1</sqf>")
- Sets simul cloud cover. This command does not affect overcast value.
- EnvironmentBroken Commands
- simulSetHumidity humidity
- humidity: Number - 0 (min): clear sky, 1 (max): heavy cloud cover
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- When combined with setOvercast 1 this command will also start random strength rain.Creates rainy looking weather, followed by thunder in about 10 seconds and rain in about 20.skipTime -24; 86400 setOvercast 1; skipTime 24; simulSetHumidity 1;
- See also:
- overcast setOvercast
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note