Hardrock/Sandbox – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 13: Line 13:

::Don't know whether that's possible. The good thing about option two is, that it uses Wiki's Default syntax. There's no table and nothing, so you can adapt it easily for special commands, which is not the case with the first one. --[[User:Hardrock|hardrock]] 01:12, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
::Don't know whether that's possible. The good thing about option two is, that it uses Wiki's Default syntax. There's no table and nothing, so you can adapt it easily for special commands, which is not the case with the first one. --[[User:Hardrock|hardrock]] 01:12, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
:Which special commands won't work in the template?  Also I was thinking the top part of the information is likely never to change. Only the comments, examples sections perhaps both of best worlds would work.[[User:Hoz|hoz]] 01:35, 27 July 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 01:35, 27 July 2006

Scripting Command Templates

What do you think of these templates for the scripting commands? I think we need some way to display more information in a standardized way . . . --hardrock 23:33, 26 July 2006 (CEST)

I like it :) --T_D 23:47, 26 July 2006 (CEST)

I like option 1. Not fond of the green tho. But I like how the information is organised and I can see how it would help with consistency. hoz 00:10, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
With 777 commands it will be no easy fate. :) hoz 00:46, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
Let's gather ten people, if everyone does one command per day we're done in 77 days... --raedor 00:50, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
Definitely Option 1; is it possible to have the "edit"-Links, as in Option 2 for the diverse sections? --Vektorboson 01:06, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
Don't know whether that's possible. The good thing about option two is, that it uses Wiki's Default syntax. There's no table and nothing, so you can adapt it easily for special commands, which is not the case with the first one. --hardrock 01:12, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
Which special commands won't work in the template? Also I was thinking the top part of the information is likely never to change. Only the comments, examples sections perhaps both of best worlds would work.hoz 01:35, 27 July 2006 (CEST)