Kuba – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
m (Text replacement - "{{contributions}}" to "{{UserDefaultPage}}")

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{contributions}}
{{UserDefaultPage}}

== About me ==
== About me ==

My nick is Kuba and I'm know only by czechoslovak community (maybe someone read my name at the [[Python Art Studio]] websites [http://pas.bigames.info Here is a straight link to that websites]), on internet I use nick Ertefol too. I've done one, I think good, campaing, two horrible missions and one good mission (not so good, I know). I'm a member of PAS now and I'm doing missions for them.
My nick is Kuba and I'm know only by czechoslovak community (maybe someone read my name at the [[Python Art Studio]] websites [http://pas.bigames.info Here is a straight link to those websites]), on internet I use nick Ertefol too. I've done one, I think good, campaing, two horrible missions and one good mission (not so good, I know). I'm a member of PAS now and I'm doing missions for them.

My real name is Jakub Kovář. I live in Czech Republic, in the town Kopřivnice, wich is know as a tow, where is Tatra Company. My hobbies are PC, books (reading and writing), metal music, swimming and girls ;-) :-).
My real name is Jakub Kovář. I live in Czech Republic, in the town Kopřivnice, wich is know as a tow, where is Tatra Company. My hobbies are PC, books (reading and writing), metal music, swimming and girls ;-) :-).

Latest revision as of 16:41, 1 February 2021

About me

My nick is Kuba and I'm know only by czechoslovak community (maybe someone read my name at the Python Art Studio websites Here is a straight link to those websites), on internet I use nick Ertefol too. I've done one, I think good, campaing, two horrible missions and one good mission (not so good, I know). I'm a member of PAS now and I'm doing missions for them.

My real name is Jakub Kovář. I live in Czech Republic, in the town Kopřivnice, wich is know as a tow, where is Tatra Company. My hobbies are PC, books (reading and writing), metal music, swimming and girls ;-) :-). My ICQ is 318-790-868 and email splhos@seznam.cz

Portfolio

Válka o Everon campaign - only in Czech, you can download it from ofp.ruprt.cz It's 2 years old campaign, so...

Souhra náhod - only in Czech, you can download it from ofp.ruprt.cz

Assault - Really, really bad mission, destroyed :)

Hard Day - same as Assault :)