Village Pump (technical): New Users: Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
m (Adding my comment)
Line 8: Line 8:
----
----
//// I love the site design. It's clean and not overloaded with information and images that I don't need. I guess the main issue for people who have no Wiki experience is figuring out how it works. I remember my first time to Wikipedia.com and I could not believe you could actually edit articles.
//// I love the site design. It's clean and not overloaded with information and images that I don't need. I guess the main issue for people who have no Wiki experience is figuring out how it works. I remember my first time to Wikipedia.com and I could not believe you could actually edit articles.
----
//// Well it is scary per say when you first come, its hard to find your place at first! After that I think if you watch what other people post and edit, you can become a major contributer! This place has alot of potential. ~~Sniper Pilot

[[Category:Village Pump]]
[[Category:Village Pump]]

Revision as of 08:52, 22 January 2007

What were your first impressions when you came to this Wiki?

What were the hardest parts? Where would you have needed more help?

This is the place to leave your feedback and recommendations, and where we can discuss how to make that step into the Wiki-World a bit less scary...

//// Well it is scary per say when you first come, its hard to find your place at first! After that I think if you watch what other people post and edit, you can become a major contributer! This place has alot of potential. ~~Sniper Pilot