Hoz – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 14: Line 14:

I can fill in some of the xbox blanks, I've already provide some info on where to get missions using Action Replay. Not sure where that link went to.  Oh I see now you combined it. damn this wiki is ever changing.
I can fill in some of the xbox blanks, I've already provide some info on where to get missions using Action Replay. Not sure where that link went to.  Oh I see now you combined it. damn this wiki is ever changing.
I had a link somewhere for the Unoffical Elite editors guide, a link to a pdf, which covers 99% of Elite's editor functions. It should go in that catagory I would think or be linked from there.

Revision as of 18:44, 25 April 2006

heyo mate -

you've got an xbox right? if so, any chance you could fill in the xbox-shaped blank in this bit?

EDIT: copied the stuff from the elite section for the above, however....

if campaigns can be stuck into an xbox, there's also this bit.

cheers n beers :)

Campaigns are possible but i doubt you will see any interest in it, for Elite. Its just too tedious.

I can fill in some of the xbox blanks, I've already provide some info on where to get missions using Action Replay. Not sure where that link went to. Oh I see now you combined it. damn this wiki is ever changing.

I had a link somewhere for the Unoffical Elite editors guide, a link to a pdf, which covers 99% of Elite's editor functions. It should go in that catagory I would think or be linked from there.