Hoz – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 02:08, 20 July 2006 by Lockheed Martin$ch (talk | contribs) (Tag listing)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

How do you do it that you sign your comment with hoz and not with Hoz? Is there any way to trick ~~~~? --Raedor 13:51, 14 July 2006 (CEST)

Yes 4 ~ tildes signs add the signature automagically.

hoz 18:56, 14 July 2006 (CEST)

Wiki Search

The search function seems to also search through the HTML code of the pages: search for "center"
Kronzky 22:47, 18 July 2006 (CEST)

Not sure on the point here? Enlighten me...

hoz 23:10, 18 July 2006 (CEST)

Well... it returns lots of irrelevant results - since I doubt anybody is searching for HTML tags...;)
Not sure if an exclusion of HTML is possible (I searched around, but didn't really come across anything on this subject), but I've never had this happen to me on other Wiki sites.
Kronzky 23:46, 18 July 2006 (CEST)

Ok I see what you mean. Not sure how to fix that. I will do some searching as well.

hoz 02:50, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Designer Tags

Since you're the 'official connection' to OFPEC here, I wonder what you think about including the OFPEC tags on the Community Portal.
I'd be happy to help posting the stuff here, but I wonder what OFPEC's plans and position is on this issue?
--Kronzky 23:07, 18 July 2006 (CEST)

I just wrote some of the ofpec people on this very topic. hope to have an answer soon.

hoz 23:09, 18 July 2006 (CEST)

Tag listing

It would be great, if the tags could be included in this wiki. Like if you want to register, that you have to give your name, e-mail address and tag. Like this, the tag would be "protected" in a easy way and only one person could have the specific tag.

What about this?