Introduced with – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (wiped)
Tag: Blanking

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
== Introduced when? ==

::How do you find when a command was added to the game. I have notice there are a few old red links in [[All Arma Commands Pages]]. How would I go about adding them and getting their correct version they were introduced with? I am already aware of [[supportInfo]]. <br> Thanks, [[User:Benargee|Benargee]] ([[User talk:Benargee|talk]]) 19:55, 28 September 2014 (CEST)
:::: It is automatically added based on game version value at the top of template -- KK
::::::Let me explain a bit better. I am aware of [[Template:GVI]] and its functionality. I am aware that the icon and number is dynamically made by the game and version number. What I am asking is if I want to document a command that was introduced in arma2 1.05 (information that is unkown to me). How would I retroactively find out it was introduced in arma 2 1.05 when I am using arma 3 1.28. I know you have been adding commands as they appear in dev branch, but I'm pretty sure it doesnt work the same way for previous undocumented commands. Lets even say, without using the wiki, how do I find a commands introduction version?<br>--[[User:Benargee|Benargee]] ([[User talk:Benargee|talk]]) 00:18, 29 September 2014 (CEST)
:::::::: I would ask Dwarden, no other way unfortunatelly :( --KK

Latest revision as of 16:27, 12 December 2020