addEventHandler – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary

mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
I talked to hoz and he meant I should post an example of how the new [[Template: Command]] would look in reality. Here is what you would get of the given source code. Any comments please? Use it for the rest of the commands? Alter it? --[[User:Hardrock|hardrock]] 20:40, 31 July 2006 (CEST)
I talked to hoz and he meant I should post an example of how the new [[Template: Command]] would look in reality. Here is what you would get of the given source code. Any comments please? Use it for the rest of the commands? Alter it? --[[User:Hardrock|hardrock]] 20:40, 31 July 2006 (CEST)
-----
It looks very good, a nice clear layout.
I must admit though.......won't it be a lot of work to convert all the commands to this layout.
I'm not afraid of doing it, but I have been through these commands about five times now, for various changes.
Must admit it looks good though.
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 21:18, 31 July 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 21:18, 31 July 2006

I talked to hoz and he meant I should post an example of how the new Template: Command would look in reality. Here is what you would get of the given source code. Any comments please? Use it for the rest of the commands? Alter it? --hardrock 20:40, 31 July 2006 (CEST)

It looks very good, a nice clear layout. I must admit though.......won't it be a lot of work to convert all the commands to this layout.

I'm not afraid of doing it, but I have been through these commands about five times now, for various changes.

Must admit it looks good though.

Planck 21:18, 31 July 2006 (CEST)