addEventHandler – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 21:28, 31 July 2006 by Hardrock (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I talked to hoz and he meant I should post an example of how the new Template: Command would look in reality. Here is what you would get of the given source code. Any comments please? Use it for the rest of the commands? Alter it? --hardrock 20:40, 31 July 2006 (CEST)

It looks very good, a nice clear layout. I must admit though.......won't it be a lot of work to convert all the commands to this layout.

I'm not afraid of doing it, but I have been through these commands about five times now, for various changes.

Must admit it looks good though.

Planck 21:18, 31 July 2006 (CEST)

You've got a point there, and of course it will be some work. But, for a start, I have already written conversions of half of the OFP commands, which you can see at the Scripting Reference (unfinished). As the whole layout was made using a PHP parser, I could easily write a new parser which would output each command in the syntax needed for Template:Command. So, at least for these commands, it would be only copy-paste. What do you think about it? --hardrock 21:28, 31 July 2006 (CEST)