waitUntil – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Is it just my imagination or do conditional waits actually check the condition very, '''very''' often? Someone might want to check out how often; more complex scripts can really degrade the performance -- [[User:Manny|Manny]] 16:34, 14 April 2007 (CEST)
Is it just my imagination or do conditional waits actually check the condition very, '''very''' often? Someone might want to check out how often; more complex scripts can really degrade the performance -- [[User:Manny|Manny]] 16:34, 14 April 2007 (CEST)
:[[waitUntil]] works within the confines of the particular hardware running Arma. If you try to exceed the capabilities of your hardware, then you will probably notice some sort of degradation. It can't perform the impossible. [[User:UNN|UNN]] 01:26, 17 April 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 01:26, 17 April 2007

Is it just my imagination or do conditional waits actually check the condition very, very often? Someone might want to check out how often; more complex scripts can really degrade the performance -- Manny 16:34, 14 April 2007 (CEST)

waitUntil works within the confines of the particular hardware running Arma. If you try to exceed the capabilities of your hardware, then you will probably notice some sort of degradation. It can't perform the impossible. UNN 01:26, 17 April 2007 (CEST)