Lockheed Martin$ch/Sandbox – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
== About Lockheed Martin$ch ==
Behind the nickname Lockheed Martin$ch my real name's hiding, '''Martin Schneider'''.
I was born in March 1987 and I live near '''Berne, Switzerland'''.
I got to this nickname a long time ago due to a link in the [http://www.mapfact.net/forum/ Mapfact.net forum]. This link brought me to the website of the [http://www.missilesandfirecontrol.com/ Lockheed Martin] company. I was fascinated by the weapon systems that are developed by this company.
So I've decided to use this name for my [[:Category:Operation Flashpoint|Operation Flashpoint]] activities. For legal reasons I added the "Sch" behind the name. A normal "S" was too simple for me, so I decided to make it an "$". As for that, the "$ch" now has two meanings: "'''Sch'''" for Schneider and "$'''CH'''" (crossed out "S") for Switzerland.
== Job / Spare Time ==
In summer 2006 I successfully completed my apprenticeship as clerk on the [http://www.koeniz.ch/ communal administration of Köniz]
Now I work half an year in this occupation and will then start my military carreer at the "military police" as a "security solder/driver C1" (small trucks up to 7.5t).
A large part of my spare time I spend with Operation Flashpoint. I create 3d models with [[:Oxygen_Light|O2]], surf on the Internet looking for the newest [[:Category:Operation_Flashpoint:_Addons|addons]] or browsing through the forums and of course playing the game.
Apart from Operation Flashpoint I love to go to parties. For a long time I'm Techno addicted. Mostly 'Hardcore' Techno has pulled me into its spell.
Some other hobbies aren't that different from other people, like friends, shopping, traveling. Actually that, what everyone has/should have.
I also like to do sport. In summer I go swimming, cycling or climbing. In winter, snowboarding is one of my passion.
== Operation Flashpoint ==
Operation Flashpoint is the first game which I played for more than half an year. I bought it on the first day and played the [[:Walkthrough:Cold_War_Crisis|Cold War Crisis]] campaign about 15 times. Operation Flashpoint is a game like no else, it's simply great, simply genious.
----
[[Category:Sandbox]]
[[Category:Sandbox]]

Revision as of 19:27, 19 July 2006

About Lockheed Martin$ch

Behind the nickname Lockheed Martin$ch my real name's hiding, Martin Schneider.

I was born in March 1987 and I live near Berne, Switzerland.

I got to this nickname a long time ago due to a link in the Mapfact.net forum. This link brought me to the website of the Lockheed Martin company. I was fascinated by the weapon systems that are developed by this company.

So I've decided to use this name for my Operation Flashpoint activities. For legal reasons I added the "Sch" behind the name. A normal "S" was too simple for me, so I decided to make it an "$". As for that, the "$ch" now has two meanings: "Sch" for Schneider and "$CH" (crossed out "S") for Switzerland.

Job / Spare Time

In summer 2006 I successfully completed my apprenticeship as clerk on the communal administration of Köniz

Now I work half an year in this occupation and will then start my military carreer at the "military police" as a "security solder/driver C1" (small trucks up to 7.5t).

A large part of my spare time I spend with Operation Flashpoint. I create 3d models with O2, surf on the Internet looking for the newest addons or browsing through the forums and of course playing the game.

Apart from Operation Flashpoint I love to go to parties. For a long time I'm Techno addicted. Mostly 'Hardcore' Techno has pulled me into its spell.

Some other hobbies aren't that different from other people, like friends, shopping, traveling. Actually that, what everyone has/should have.

I also like to do sport. In summer I go swimming, cycling or climbing. In winter, snowboarding is one of my passion.

Operation Flashpoint

Operation Flashpoint is the first game which I played for more than half an year. I bought it on the first day and played the Cold War Crisis campaign about 15 times. Operation Flashpoint is a game like no else, it's simply great, simply genious.