Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Playing with the sandbox)
(Saving WIP article)
Line 12: Line 12:
== Campaigns ==
== Campaigns ==

=== Operation Baltic Shield ===
=Baltic Shield=

Could someone tell me how i can subordinate the template to "Operation Baltic Shield" instead of "Projects"? I mean this should look like :
=Description=

2.1.1 Operation Baltic Shield
''Operation Baltic Shield'' is a project of the [[Acid Viper Studios]].
The project ''Operation Baltic Shield'', comprises the campaign, ''Operation Baltic Shield'' itself and a few single player missions. If the campaign has success, [[Acid Viper Studios|AVS]] will provide additional mutiplayer missions and convert existing SP missions (i.e campaign missions) to multiplayer.

2.1.1.1 Story
The Campaign will be released in parts. Chapter 1 and some SP missions will most likely be released for Operation Flashpoint and before the release of Arma. The rest for ArmA.

2.1.1.2 Main character
The Scenario of Op. BS takes place on [[Novajev]].
=The Campaign=

and so on...
<!-- Start of left-column -->
<!-- Start of left-column -->
{|style="border-spacing:8px;margin:0px -8px"
{|style="border-spacing:8px;margin:0px -8px"
|class="Baltic Shield BG" style="width:60%;border:5px solid #cef2e0;background-color:#f5fffa;vertical-align:top;color:#000"|
|class="Baltic Shield BG" style="width:60%;border:1px solid #cef2e0;background-color:#f5fffa;vertical-align:top;color:#000"|
{|width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" style="vertical-align:top;background-color:#f5fffa"
{|width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" style="vertical-align:top;background-color:#f5fffa"

Line 61: Line 62:

}}
}}
|}
|}

Revision as of 18:17, 19 August 2006

Testing the sandbox

This is a test (with a damned azerty)

So, this should be Bold and this Italic

Projects

You will see here informations about my current projects. Thew will be detailed until they have their own wiki page it will only be linked with a short description.

Campaigns

Baltic Shield

Description

Operation Baltic Shield is a project of the Acid Viper Studios. The project Operation Baltic Shield, comprises the campaign, Operation Baltic Shield itself and a few single player missions. If the campaign has success, AVS will provide additional mutiplayer missions and convert existing SP missions (i.e campaign missions) to multiplayer.

The Campaign will be released in parts. Chapter 1 and some SP missions will most likely be released for Operation Flashpoint and before the release of Arma. The rest for ArmA.

The Scenario of Op. BS takes place on Novajev.

The Campaign

Template:greenSectionTemplate:greenSection
Template:greenSectionTemplate:greenSection