Hoz – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search

We could need some people which add some kind of priority markings to the bug reports, as Suma mentioned. Any ideas who could do that? --raedor 11:13, 17 December 2006 (CET)

It's all done. The page will become rather varicoloured :D --raedor 13:32, 18 December 2006 (CET)
I did it. The template bug priority does that now. It's not yet finished, I will alter the colours, but you can look on it in my sandbox. We can also give it one single color, if you want. hardrock 13:47, 18 December 2006 (CET)
I think the colours for priority 1 could be a bit more eye-catching, the rest is fine for me. Thanks for the templates! --raedor 13:53, 18 December 2006 (CET)
I'm done. Just check out the bug list. --hardrock 17:22, 18 December 2006 (CET)

hey hoz, check that out please --hardrock 22:25, 18 December 2006 (CET)

User talk reply

"Weapons magically stick to dead units" What do you mean exactly?You cannot take weapons from a dead unit? hoz

No, you know what i mean :p Will try to make it more clear whit my next entrys to the list. burns 22:07, 19 December 2006 (CET)

Bug List Talk Continuation

Ok I spoke to a dev. This should be added to the bug list as both gunners are supposed to work. hoz

Are you sure you're talking about the AH-6/Shilka and how there's only one muzzle for the 2/4 guns? I just want to make sure you're not confusing it with multiple gunners, as we're talking about 1 gunner having control over 2 or more gun barrels, firing altogether with rounds actually originating from each gun (opposed to just one as it is now). Can you confirm that's what you asked the dev (which dev btw?) and that's what he replied to? It's just that I don't see how it could be supported in the engine, but if it can then that's fantastic so I'd really like to know for sure. Also I don't mean to be rude by questioning you, I'd just feel better if I knew for sure. --Big Dawg KS 22:52, 21 December 2006 (CET)
Clarification, the question was made about multiple turrets, not multiple weapons on a given turret. Turrets have a single pair of memory points for the main weapon, an optional offset point for a coax weapon, and provision for child turrets. In the case of the dual-weapon ZU-23 and the quad-weapon variant the Shilka, what is desired is a method for multiple weapons on a single turret control. That presently is not possible, standard engine limitation excuse. The shilka is presently implemented as a single weapon on the turret, with a single flash modeled in four points in space. -- Shinraiden 07:33, 23 December 2006 (CET)