Strangepete – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
Line 2: Line 2:

oh good, i was just in the middle of replying. do you think the action display conditions should be explained in the article, or simply left at a quick reference to the Actions list?
oh good, i was just in the middle of replying. do you think the action display conditions should be explained in the article, or simply left at a quick reference to the Actions list?
== Request for comment ==
At [[Village_Pump_(proposals)#Interlinking_via_.22See_Also.22]] &nbsp;--&nbsp;[[User:Fred Gandt|Fred Gandt]]&nbsp;<span style="font-size:80%;vertical-align:3px;line-height:0px;">([[User talk:Fred Gandt|talk]]/[[Special:Contributions/Fred Gandt|contribs]])</span> 15:32, 11 April 2014 (CEST)

Revision as of 15:32, 11 April 2014

Ok thanks, I found it in config and added missing vehicle actions to actions list.

Request for comment

At Village_Pump_(proposals)#Interlinking_via_.22See_Also.22  -- Fred Gandt (talk/contribs) 15:32, 11 April 2014 (CEST)