Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Changes the rainbow value smoothly during the given time (in seconds). A time of zero means there will be an immediate change.
- time setRainbow value
- time: Number
- value: Number
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- 360 setRainbow 1;
- See also:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on April 24, 2015 - 00:32 (UTC)
- It should be known that this command does not create a rainbow in all conditions. As in real life, the rainbow can only appear after rainfall and opposite of the sun when it is low on the horizon.
- Posted on Jul 01, 2022 - 07:24 (UTC)
- This command seems to be completely local, no synchronization with other clients, no JIP, nothing, you have to do it all yourself.