Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns true if the trigger has been activated.
- Example 1:
- See also:
- setTriggerActivation triggerActivation triggerInterval setTriggerInterval enableSimulation simulationEnabled createTrigger
- Posted on Jun 09, 2015 - 14:50 (UTC)
If the trigger already activated at least once, triggerActivated will only return false if trigger is set to activate Repeatedly.
In other words, a trigger set to activate Once will always return true once activated at least once (even if trigger is no longer activated).
- Posted on Aug 13, 2020 - 10:50 (UTC)
- The engine does not provide a precise way of detecting which player activated the trigger. The trigger has a default triggerInterval of ~0.5 seconds, so every half a second it checks if there is anyone in the zone. There could be 100 people in the zone on the next scan, which one was the first? There is simply no data for this. You can make an imprecise guess by taking 1st person from thisList or list. Also you should do it on server only trigger. This will still not guarantee that person first on the list is the one who was first to activate trigger, but on balance will probably be the one.