Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Execute received remote execution. This function is used by BIS_fnc_MP and should not be called directly.
- [packetName, packetValue] call BIS_fnc_MPexec
- packetName: String - packet variable name - always "BIS_fnc_MP_packet" (not used in the function)
- packetValue: Array - format [params, functionName, target, isSpawn, isPersistent]. Packet sent by BIS_fnc_MP; see its page for more details
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if function was executed successfully
- Example 1:
- ["BIS_fnc_MP_packet", ["Hello World", "hint", true, true]] call BIS_fnc_MPexec;
- See also:
- BIS_fnc_MP remoteExec remoteExecCall
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note