Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Export GUI macros and base classes to the clipboard.
- GUIDiagnosticBroken Functions
- mode call BIS_fnc_exportGUIBaseClasses
- mode: String - mode, case-sensitive; can be one of:
- "Default" - classic base classes like RscText or RscPicture
- "3DEN" - Eden Editor base classes like ctrlStatic or ctrlStaticPicture
- "all" - all GUI base classes, including more exotic ones
- Return Value:
- String - .hpp file content to be included in Description.ext, also copied to the clipboard
- Example 1:
- Posted on Sep 28, 2018 - 14:37 (UTC)
- You can use Arma 3: Utilities to get the base class for your mission config. For example if you need RscPicture base, enter utils 2 in the debug console and click LOCAL EXEC, type RscPicture and press Enter, check Include Inherited box, then click COPY. The config is now copied to Clipboard and you can paste it in your description.ext and then derive your class from it.