Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Initialize inspectable object: add "Inspect" action to the object. When a player activates it, full-screen detail of the objects is shown.
- [inspectable, textureInfos, fullScreenText, soundName] call BIS_fnc_initInspectable
- inspectable: Object - object on which the action is added
- textureInfos: can be one of the following:
- String - texture path
- Array - [texture, index, aspectRatio]:
- texture: String - texture path
- index: Number - (Optional, default 0) index on which the texture will be mapped on the object using setObjectTexture. Use -1 to ignore.
- aspectRatio: Number - (Optional, default -1) texture aspect ratio. 0.5 means width will be 0.5 of the height. -1 means texture default.
- Boolean - true to instantly show the inspectable full-screen preview (following params are then ignored)
- fullScreenText: String - text to be shown after clicking on READ button. Ideally localized.
- soundName: String - sound played when entering full-screen preview. Sould be defined in CfgSounds.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2: