Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Covers the map except for a defined area. This function was designed to be used by the Modules framework, but it can also be used without the module. The effect does not move with the centerObject.
It is essential for the function to work that centerObject has the variable objectArea defined.
centerObject setVariable ["objectArea", [sizeX, sizeY, rotation]]
- centerObject Object - Object which is used as center
- sizeX: Number - Length in x in meters
- sizeY: Number - Length in y in meters
- rotation: Number - Rotation of the rectangle in degree
- ModulesMap and Markers
- [centerUnit,units,init] call BIS_fnc_moduleCoverMap
- centerUnit: Object - object which is used as center
- units: Array - Not used inside the function
- init: Boolean - true to create cover map effect, false to remove all markers and destroy the effect
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also: