For creating a variable Type of "TEAM_MEMBER" I used the following statement:
TEAM_MEMBER = createTeam["TeamType","TeamName"];
For a test, I used this code
MyTeam = createTeam ["USMC_Team","Razor Three"];
hint format["TypeName: %1\nTeamName: %2\nTeamtype: %3",typename MyTeam, TeamName MyTeam, TeamType MyTeam];
TeamName: Razor Three
I don't know, what to do with this "TEAMS". Maybe only some fragments of VBS(2).
Found some other functions/statements witch accept TEAM_MEMBER types like:
- list = members _TEAM (list of all members of a team)
- _agent = teammember player (Return agent for given person(?))
- _person = agent _agent (Return person for given agent(?))
- isagent (???)
- deleteTeam _TEAM
- _TEAM = createTeam [Type, Name] (Creates a new Team (as seen in example Code))
- teamName _TEAM (Return the TeamName (as seen in example Code))
- teamType _TEAM (Return the TeamType (as seen in example Code))
- _TEAM addTeamMember _MEMBER
- _TEAM removeTeamMember _MEMBER
- fromEditor _TEAM (Return if given Team was inserted form Editor directly)
And what the hell are agents ???
If you type one of this commands into some activation field of a Trigger, most of them are displayed as valid commands with parameters.
Someone else some information about this new data type ???
--HeliJunkie 18:22, 6 June 2009 (CEST)