a / b
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the quotient of two numbers. If the divisor is 0 a Division by zero error is shown but the script does not stop and the result of such division is assumed to be 0.
Alternative syntax returns Config entry with given name (alias for >>, slightly slower but with higher precedence).
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- _cfgVehicles = configFile / "CfgVehicles"; // identical to configFile >> "CfgVehicles" (but the order of precedence)
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Apr 01, 2014 - 00:02 (UTC)
(Arma 3 1.14) config / name can be composed to config >> name String or Array format via BIS_fnc_configPath. E.g.
[configFile / "ATMineCrater" / "MissileCircleDust", ""] call BIS_fnc_configPath; // return: "configfile >> "ATMineCrater" >> "MissileCircleDust"" [configFile / "ATMineCrater" / "MissileCircleDust", ] call BIS_fnc_configPath; // return: ["configfile","ATMineCrater","MissileCircleDust"]
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Math
- Command Group: Config