Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Add weapons to the cargo space of vehicles, which can be taken out by infantry units. Ignores available cargo space.
- vehicleName addWeaponCargo [weaponName, count]
- vehicleName: Object - vehicle to which add the weapons
- weaponName: String - weapon name. See Weapons for reference about possible values
- count: Number - number of weapons to add. Since Arma 3 v2.14, negative count will remove weapons.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _truck addWeaponCargo ["M16", 5];
- See also:
- addWeaponCargoGlobal addMagazineCargo addMagazineCargoGlobal clearMagazineCargo clearWeaponCargo getWeaponCargo addItemCargo addItemCargoGlobal addBackpackCargo addBackpackCargoGlobal addWeaponWithAttachmentsCargo
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Jul 10, 2010 - 11:02 (UTC)
- When players add/remove gear directly via the gear menu that gear is synchronized across the network. Since this command is local only, using it during a mission can cause all sorts of weird issues. To get proper synchronization use this command in the object's init line or in a script called from its init line with a call compile preprocessFile command (and not execVM).
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Containers
- Scripting Commands: Local Effect