Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This command is used inside a switch construct.
Although the syntax below states that this operator takes only one argument, that is most likely not true. It seems like it needs two arguments of which the left one is some sort of hidden variable that gets defined inside a switch construct. That is the reason why this operator can not be used outside a switch construct. (see https://foxhound.international/arma-3-sqf-grammar.html for further explaination)
Also note that it is not possible to store the returned Switch Type in a variable and use that variable in another switch construct. It will never lead to an execution of the corresponding code block.
- Program Flow
- case b
- b: Anything
- Return Value:
- Switch Type
- Example 1:
- See also:
- Control Structures switch default
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Armed Assault version 1.00
- ArmA: Armed Assault: New Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Program Flow