Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This command starts counting frames from the moment it is executed and when the count reaches the number passed as param, the current frame is captured and
written to a log file in the same directory as the .rpt file.
The full Path to the log file is logged to simultaneously.
The data in the log file can be copied and pasted into the diag_captureFrame UI dialog to get a visualisation later on.
- DiagnosticPerformance Profiling
- diag_captureFrameToFile frame
- frame: Number - next n-th frame to be captured
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- diag_captureFrameToFile 1; //capture the first frame after command execution
- Example 2:
- diag_captureFrameToFile 24; //capture 24th frame after command execution
- See also:
- Performance Profiling diag_captureSlowFrame diag_logSlowFrame diag_captureFrame logEntities exportJIPMessages