Jump to navigation Jump to search
- TOPOGRAPHY cheat code, exports terrain, but in modern SVG format instead of the proprietary EMF format.
- diag_exportTerrainSVG [filePath, drawLocationNames, drawGrid, drawCountlines, drawTreeObjects, drawMountainHeightpoints, simpleRoads]
- filePath: String - Path on disk. File name and extension have to be included
- drawLocationNames: Boolean - Whether or not to draw location names
- drawGrid: Boolean - Whether or not to draw grid
- drawCountlines: Boolean - Whether or not to count lines
- drawTreeObjects: Boolean - Whether or not to draw trees
- drawMountainHeightpoints: Boolean - Whether or not to draw mountain height spots
- simpleRoads: Boolean - Simplify roads. Draw roads as one long polyline instead of separate segments. Uses average road width as overall width
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- Arma 3: Diagnostics Exe
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note