Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Disables unit's AV terminal(s) connecting to UAV.
- Remote Control
- object disableUAVConnectability [uav, checkAllItems]
- object: Object
- uav: Object or Array
- checkAllItems: Boolean - true to disable all terminals in unit's inventory, false to only disable the currently assigned terminal.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- myUnit disableUAVConnectability [myUav, true];
- See also:
- isUAVConnectable enableUAVConnectability
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 2018-09-15 - 20:13 (UTC)
This command has effect on a UAV terminal, not on whether a unit is able to connect to a UAV or not.
When a unit gets a new UAV terminal, the unit will be able to connect to the UAV again, unless this command is executed again.