Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Enables copilot actions, toggles availability of the actions related to copilots, such as taking over controls, suspending controls, etc. This command triggers the "ControlsShifted" event handler.
- Execute this command globally (e.g with remoteExec) to have it synced on all clients.
- Object Manipulation
- vehicle enableCopilot enable
- vehicle: Object - vehicle on which to toggle copilot actions
- enable: Boolean - enable or disable
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Posted on February 17, 2014
- Only enables the user actions, not who is in control - pilot can lock or unlock co-pilot controls in multiplayer while still true.