Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the array element with maximum numerical value. Engine solution to BIS_fnc_greatestNum and BIS_fnc_findExtreme. Therefore it is expected that supplied array consists of Numbers only. Booleans however are also supported and will be evaluated as Numbers: true - 1, false - 0. nil value treated as 0.
- selectMax array
- array: Array - array of Numbers
- Return Value:
- Anything - element with maximum numerical value
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- selectMin min max selectRandom select selectRandomWeighted
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 2016-12-19 - 02:05 (UTC)
Returns either number or boolean value, in case max value in array 0, command will return either 0 or false, which ever comes first.
Same for 1 and true values.
in case all values are equal or less than zero, command may also return other type of values