Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Selects the given weapon on the specified turret. Use turret path [-1] for the driver's turret.
- vehicle selectWeaponTurret [weapon, turretPath, muzzle, firemode]
- vehicle: Object
- weapon: String - weapon class name or (since 1.64) muzzle class name
- turretPath: Array format Turret Path
- since 2.08
- muzzle: String - (Optional) muzzle name
- since 2.08
- firemode: String - (Optional) firemode name
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- MBT_Kuma selectWeaponTurret ["LMG_coax",];
- Example 2:
- Kamysh selectWeaponTurret ["missiles_titan", , "missiles_titan", "topdown"];
- See also:
- removeWeaponTurret weaponState turretLocal addMagazineTurret magazinesTurret removeMagazinesTurret removeMagazineTurret weaponsTurret currentMagazineDetailTurret currentMagazineTurret currentWeaponTurret addWeaponTurret
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Feb 13, 2017 - 16:54 (UTC)
- The command will treat weapon or muzzle param like a weapon first. If no such weapon is found then it will try to find muzzle with such name. For example AMV-7 Marshall APC has main gun "autocannon_40mm_CTWS" which has 2 muzzles "HE" and "AP". Default muzzle is "HE". So if you try to select weapon by the name "autocannon_40mm_CTWS" you will always get "HE" muzzle selected. However if you pass "AP" as param, it will correctly select "AP" muzzle, since no "AP" weapon exists on this turret it will continue searching for a muzzle with this name and will find it eventually.