Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets UAV autonomous mode.
- Remote Control
- uav setAutonomous bool
- uav: Object
- bool: Boolean
- Return Value:
- Boolean - Whether the operation was successful. Returns false when the object is not a uav.
- Example 1:
- uav setAutonomous true;
- See also:
- isAutonomous disableAI enableAI checkAIFeature
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Apr 30, 2023 - 04:00 (UTC)
- This command effectively does disableAI on this list of features: ["ANIM","AUTOTARGET","CHECKVISIBLE","FSM","MOVE","PATH","TARGET","WEAPONAIM"], the effect is local, just like disableAI. If at least one of these AI features is disabled, then "Autonomous" checkbox in UAV Terminal will be turned off, isAutonomous will return false, you won't be able to give it waypoints, despite UAV still being mostly autonomous.