Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Add virtual custom weight to a helicopter's center of gravity. This can be used to simulate added internal payload for specific scenarios, and affects the flight model.
- helicopterRTD setCustomWeightRTD weight
- helicopterRTD : ObjectRTD - helicopter
- weight: Number - weight (kilograms)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- myHelicopterRTD setCustomWeightRTD 120;
- See also:
- Posted on 2014-11-04 - 06:41 (UTC)
- Value can be negative. Do not set negative value lower than helicopter's total weight.