Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Opens given component or first component of given component type on specified info panel.
- Custom Panels
- setInfoPanel [infopanelId, componentClassOrType]
- infoPanelId: String - info panel classname, or "left" or "right"
- componentClassOrType: String
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if panel was successfully opened, false otherwise (e.g. opening GPS on player without GPS item or setting panel to vehicle that doesn't have such capability configured)
- Example 1:
- See also:
- Arma 3 Custom Info infoPanel infoPanels infoPanelComponents enableInfoPanelComponent infoPanelComponentEnabled
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note