Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Defines trigger condition, activation and deactivation statements. Trigger condition has to return Boolean. true will activate the trigger, false will deactivate it (only if activation is set to repeat). thisList returns the same result as list command, which includes all entities in the trigger area that are capable of activating the trigger. Dead entities are excluded as well as crew in vehicles, vehicles themselves are included.
- trigger setTriggerStatements [condition, activation, deactivation]
- trigger: Object - trigger object
- condition: String - code containing trigger condition. Special variables available here:
- activation: String - code that is executed when the trigger is activated. Special variables available here:
- deactivation: String - code that is executed when the trigger is deactivated. Special variable available here:
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _trg setTriggerStatements ["this", "hint 'trigger on'", "hint 'trigger off'"];
- See also:
- triggerStatements createTrigger setTriggerActivation setTriggerArea setTriggerText setTriggerTimeout setTriggerType this thisList thisTrigger triggerInterval setTriggerInterval enableSimulation simulationEnabled
- Posted on Mar 14, 2011 - 20:52 (UTC)
- An array with three arguments is mandatory for this function.
- Posted on Sep 16, 2014 - 17:41 (UTC)
- Magic variable thisList does not contain dead units.