Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Changes the wind strength smoothly during the given time (in seconds). A time of zero means there will be an immediate change.
- time setWindStr value
- time: Number
- value: Number - new value in range 0..1
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- 60 setWindStr 0.8; // set the wind strength to 0.8 gradually over the next 60 seconds
- See also:
- setWind setWindForce
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Aug 01, 2022 - 09:39 (UTC)
- This weird command affects `setFog` by limiting maximum number of fogValue you can have. If you do 0 setWindStr 1, setting any fog with time > 0 will reduce the fog to 0 over provided time. Setting fog instantly with time = 0 will set the desired value properly though. The formula is: max fogValue = 1 - windStr