Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the diameter of bounding sphere of the object of given classname in meters. If you need to estimate the size of the object more precisely, use boundingBox or boundingBoxReal.
- Object Manipulation
- sizeOf classname
- classname: String
- Return Value:
- Number - Size returned is usually bigger than the biggest size of the object along any of the axes. For example if object is 10 x 4 x 5 the sizeOf value returned expected to be around 10.
- Example 1:
- See also:
- boundingBox boundingBoxReal boundingCenter
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Armed Assault version 1.08
- ArmA: Armed Assault: New Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Object Manipulation