Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Displays a resource defined in RscTitles. Also see cutRsc, with these two commands you can show two different resources at once.
- GUI Control
- titleRsc [text, type, speed, showInMap]
- text: String - the class name of the resource. ("Default" will remove the current resource)
- type: String - can be one of: "PLAIN", "PLAIN DOWN", "BLACK", "BLACK FADED", "BLACK OUT", "BLACK IN", "WHITE OUT" and "WHITE IN"; see Title Effect Types for more information about these values
- speed: Number - (Optional, default -1) time in seconds to fade in resource
- showInMap: Boolean - (Optional, default true) false to hide the text when the map is opened
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- titleRsc ["BIS", "PLAIN"];
- Posted on Jun 30, 2008 - 08:44 (UTC)
Using titleRsc (unlike cutRsc) for a HUD will mean:
- the HUD will remain visible when you access the map and overlay it.
- using the 'Direct communication' chat channel messages will interfere with the HUD by hiding it, since it appears to use the same 'resource layer'.
- Posted on Sep 25, 2014 - 10:04 (UTC)
- In OFP/CWA any <x>Rsc will hide all the elements of the HUD, including the map.
- Posted on Aug 28, 2023 - 16:34 (UTC)
- The "Default" resource class does not exist in Arma 3 as of 2.12 version. Use a different class to remove resources that are not finite.