Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Displays a resource defined in RscTitles. Also see cutRsc, with these two commands you can show two different resources at once.
- GUI Control
- titleRsc [text, type, speed, showInMap]
- text: String - The class name of the resource. ("Default" will remove the current resource.)
- type: String - Can be: "PLAIN", "PLAIN DOWN", "BLACK", "BLACK FADED", "BLACK OUT", "BLACK IN", "WHITE OUT" and "WHITE IN". See Title Effect Types for more information about these values.
- speed: Number - (Optional, default -1) Time in seconds to fade in resource
- showInMap: Boolean - (Optional, default true) |False to hide the text when the map is opened.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- titleRsc ["BIS", "PLAIN"];
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 30 Jun, 2008
Using titleRsc (unlike cutRsc) for a HUD will mean:
- the HUD will remain visible when you access the map and overlay it.
- using the 'Direct communication' chat channel messages will interfere with the HUD by hiding it, since it appears to use the same 'resource layer'.
- Posted on 2014-09-25 - 10:04 (UTC)
- In OFP/CWA any <x>Rsc will hide all the elements of the HUD, including the map.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: GUI Control
- Scripting Commands: Local Effect