Scripting Topics – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
m (wiped 15 year old discussion)
Tag: Blanking

(20 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
What happened to all the information that used to be in the Scripting Topics page?

[[User:Planck|Planck]] 20:50, 30 July 2006 (CEST)
: It's still there, just check it. Your SB links to [[Scripting Topics]], not to [[:Category:Scripting Topics]]. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 20:56, 30 July 2006 (CEST)
-----
You misunderstand.........there was a lot of information in the original Scripting Topics that is not present in the Category Scripting Topics.
If you look in the present category you will find that it used to refer to Scripting Topics, this information is now redundant and the information it ised to contain is now gone
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 21:00, 30 July 2006 (CEST)
: The page "Scripting Topics" never existed (I can't find it [[Special:Log/delete | here]]...). Possibly you mean the page "Scripting", but the whole content of this page was copied here. You can check it in the history of the page [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=Scripting&oldid=15594 Scripting]. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 21:06, 30 July 2006 (CEST)
-----
The page Scripting Topics did exist......there was even a link to it on scripting which was changed from a link to emboldened text.
I know it existed because I bviewed it many times
In fact either I or bedges included it from the original comref.
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 21:09, 30 July 2006 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 23:18, 27 May 2021