local – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
First time contributing to Wiki so not sure exactly. Couldn't it be the place here to describe what is local in multiplayer and what is not? I didn't find references yet in Wiki about "locality" of objects :P Just stating that player and units under his orders are managed by player's PC and "local" to it, other units are local to server.
First time contributing to Wiki so not sure exactly. Couldn't it be the place here to describe what is local in multiplayer and what is not? I didn't find references yet in Wiki about "locality" of objects :P Just stating that player and units under his orders are managed by player's PC and "local" to it, other units are local to server.
Whisper

Revision as of 12:00, 21 July 2006

Whisper