Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Check if given unit is local on the computer in multiplayer games - see Multiplayer Scripting - Locality.
This can be used to determine on which computer some code must be run. In single player all objects are local.
- A few things to note amongst others:
- A game logic / module is always local to the server
- Terrain objects are local to every machine
- local variable = value From Arma 2 v1.00 until Arma 3 v1.54 - see private for later versions
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- Sets variable's scope: