Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When argument is Object, the command returns the name given to a unit using the setIdentity instruction or selected randomly by the game engine if setIdentity has not been used on the unit. If used on vehicle, name of first crew member (in order commander, driver, gunner). If used on an object, "Error: No unit" is being returned.
- name returns profileName, eventually suffixed by the server in the event of identical names, e.g username/username (2).
- Unit IdentityLocations
- name location
- location: Location
- Return Value:
- String - the location's name. To get its textual value, use text (see Example 3)
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- See also:
- profileName setName setIdentity nameSound setNameSound createLocation deleteLocation locationPosition nearestLocation nearestLocations nearestLocationWithDubbing
- Posted on Jan 30, 2017 - 19:42 (UTC)
- Location variant appears to be only for the 3d editor.