Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:21, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Adds multiple magazines to the unit. For cargo containers use addMagazineCargoGlobal command.
- Unit Inventory
- unit addMagazines [magazineName, count]
- unit: Object - a soldier
- magazineName: String
- count: Number - Number of magazines.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- player addMagazines ["30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag", 3];
- See also:
- addMagazineGlobal addMagazine addMagazineCargo addMagazineCargoGlobal addMagazinePool addMagazineTurret addMagazineAmmoCargo
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note