Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:04, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<sqf>([^ ]+) <\/sqf>" to "<sqf>$1</sqf>")
- Adds weapon item, including magazine, directly to the primaryWeapon. This is used for infantry weapons.
- Unit Inventory
- unit addPrimaryWeaponItem item
- unit: Object
- item: String
- Return Value:
- Nothing or Boolean - false is returned if item can not be added
- Example 1:
- player addPrimaryWeaponItem "muzzle_snds_H";
- See also:
- addWeaponItem removePrimaryWeaponItem removeAllPrimaryWeaponItems addSecondaryWeaponItem addHandgunItem addBinocularItem weaponsItems handgunItems primaryWeaponItems secondaryWeaponItems binocularItems
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on June 22, 2014 - 23:08 (UTC)
- If the item being added is not supported by the unit's weapon then the command will simply fail silently. The item is also not added to the unit's inventory in such a case.