Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the detail texture map blend pars. Allows for smooth transition between detailed and undetailed terrain texture at distance.
- If noDetail > fullDetail, the texture detail will incur smooth transition in the area between the thresholds.
- If noDetail <= fullDetail, there will be obvious visible edge between texture detail changes at fullDetail distance.
- setDetailMapBlendPars [fullDetail, noDetail]
- fullDetail: Number - threshold distance in metres up to which the terrain will have full texture detail
- noDetail: Number - threshold distance in metres after which the texture detail will be switched off
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- setDetailMapBlendPars [20, 50];
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- Reset to default:
setDetailMapBlendPars [-1, -1];