Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pre-defined variable for the civilian side.
When used in a format statement (hint format["%1",civilian]), the string returned is "CIV".
- See also:
- side west east resistance sideEmpty sideAmbientLife
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Feb 12, 2007 - 06:06 (UTC)
- In OFP v1.96, empty vehicles, objects and dead soldiers are on side civilian.
- Posted on May 01, 2018 - 15:03 (UTC)
- In Arma 3 v1.82, units where setCaptive and/or setUnconscious are set to true are on side civilian, regardless of low rating (Renegade status).
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Sides