Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Count how many units in the array are considered enemy to the given unit.
- SidesObject Detection
- unitName countEnemy arrayName
- unitName: Object
- arrayName: Array
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Posted on 2006-08-03 - 14:28
- Notes from before the conversion: The countEnemy command seem to count the number of units from the array that are considered to be of the given type by the whole side, not just the specified unit.
- Posted on 2006-12-15 - 04:46
- The unit that's checking (left side of the command) needs a certain level of knowledge about the target (about .1) before the enemy units are actually counted. (OFP & ArmA)