Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns number of frame currently displayed.
- DiagnosticPerformance Profiling
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _currFrameNo = diag_frameNo;
- See also:
- diag_fps diag_fpsMin diag_log diag_tickTime diag_deltaTime
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on November 19, 2014 - 23:51 (UTC)
- Avoid using hard-coded frame-specific events, the total amount of drawn frames is persistent across all missions. It does not get reset until the game is closed.