Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Order the given unit(s) to follow another from his own group as his formation leader (without radio messages).
It is also used to order the unit to return to formation after e.g doStop even if it is the leader himself that should return to formation (see Example 2).
- Unit Control
- unit doFollow unitLead
- unit: Object or Array of Objects
- unitLead: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _soldier1 doFollow _soldier2;
- Example 2:
- See also:
- doStop doMove commandFollow formationLeader formLeader isFormationLeader leader selectLeader setLeader
- Posted on October 11, 2010 - 19:00 (UTC)
- These commands (doFollow or commandFollow) work only if the two units are in the same group.
- Posted on 2016-08-29 - 22:48 (UTC)
- The name of this command is a bit misleading, it is used to make a unit return to the formation of its group or subformation.