Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hide entity. Can be used on soldiers and vehicles, also on static objects.
- Object Manipulation
- object hideObject hidden
- object: Object
- hidden: Boolean - true->hidden; false->visible
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- hideObject unitName;
- Example 2:
- Posted on Jul 15, 2010 - 20:00 (UTC)
- This command will hide a unit, but he will still shoot enemies. Unit will be invisible, but weapon muzzle are visible.
- Posted on Feb 04, 2011 - 08:13 (UTC)
- Use MP framework to activate this command on all players from server or any other maschine
- Posted on Feb 10, 2012 - 06:36 (UTC)
- Hidden Vehicles still emit smoke/rotor blade dust and (probably) still emit engine sounds. Useful for creating objects the mission maker doesn't want to be seen, like Units that protect a certain Area (like a safe-zone) against teamkillers or enemy units.
- Posted on Oct 30, 2014 - 05:54 (UTC)
When used on player, it only has an effect on third person mode. First person LOD is still visible.